Cherry Stripe Araminta Dress
For more size, bodice, and sleeve options, you can have this item custom made here.
The same cut as our well loved Huckleberry dress, the Araminta dress has stripes! The narrow, diagonal stripes are far more flattering than any stripe you have tried before. This colorway is perfect for Memorial Day, 4th of July, and Labor day Holidays!
- Mid length sleeveless dress
- V-Neck crosses in front for easy nursing
- Faux-wrap skirt for easy movement and maternity
- 23" from waist to hem (approximate)
- Contrasting White stitching
Available in versatile size S/M and M/L. See images for size chart.
Colors & Fabrics
Top (Cherry) and Band (Navy): Made from Soy & Organic Cotton with 3-5% spandex, this lightweight fabric has a four way stretch and a lovely soft feeling.
Skirt (White & Red Stripe): Made from a blend of bamboo and organic cotton. This soft, lightweight fabric has a subtle stretch and excellent drape.
Machine or Hand Wash Cold Delicate, Hang or Lay Flat to Dry
Facebook, Instagram, and Emails oh my! Keep scrolling to see all the ways you can stay in the Yana Dee Loop. If you are looking for deals and coupons, make sure you sign up for our newsletter at the bottom of this page!
Please don't hesitate to contact us! We can:
- Answer questions before you place a custom order
- Help you shop with advise and personal testimonials
- Tell you about product details like current sizes, colors, and styles in stock
- Clarity policies, sale details, and more
- Tell you when your package will ship by
- Elaborate on care instructions.
Please add us to your contact list so our reply does not end up in your spam folder!
Call or text
Yana Dee Ethical Apparel
157 E Front Street
Traverse City MI 49684.
You can direct message us, comment on our posts, or tag us in your posts and stories.
You can message us, comment on our posts and pictures, or tag us in your posts and pictures.
We really love when you share pictures or stories about your Yana Dee clothes on Facebook & Instagram! Thank you for being a part of our slow fashion community.