Refund, Return, Exchange Policies
All Sales Are Final.
No Refunds will be issued.
Most new, regular priced, in stock items can be returned for store credit, at buyers expense for all shipping costs.
Any item reduced from original price is final sale. There will be no refunds or exchanges on sale price items.
"SHIPS IN 1-3 DAYS" or "READY TO SHIP" POLICY DETAILS
Items that were in stock at the time of purchase (indicated by the words "Ships in 1-3 Days" or "Ready to Ship") can be returned for store credit in the form of a digital Gift Card. This credit can be applied to any purchase from Yana Dee Inc, including all website sales, store sales, and booth sales. After 30 days from the date of purchase, you forfeit your right to an exchange.
If you choose to return an in stock item, you pay the cost of return shipping to our store. Your store credit can be applied towards the cost of shipping if you choose to redeem your credit online. Yana Dee is not responsible for items lost, stolen, or damaged in shipping in any direction. If loss is a concern to you, your are encouraged to at least choose priority shipping (which includes a tracking number), and at most pay for delivery insurance and signature confirmation. To avoid paying for shipping or risk of loss, you can also return in stock items in person at our storefront in Traverse City, Michigan (contact us first to confirm your item can be returned).
You must provide proof of purchase that includes date, amount payed, and payment type in order to complete an exchange. (We can usually look this up for you no problem).
To be eligible for an exchange, your item must be unwashed, unused, and in the same condition that you received it. This includes being free from: pet hair, cigarette smoke, perfume, laundry detergent or dryer sheet residue and scent, and deodorant marks.
Items that cannot be exchanged:
-Products that were on sale at the time of purchase.
-Gift cards, certificates, or credit of any kind.
Do not send any items to us before receiving a confirmation that it can be returned.
AUTHORIZED EXCHANGE SHIPPING ADDRESS
To exchange a "Ready to Ship" product, first contact us to confirm it can be exchanged and select a replacement item, and then, mail your product to:
Yana Dee Attn: Exchanges
157 E Front Street
Traverse City Michigan 49684
(USA for international orders)
For exchanges, you pay the cost of return shipping to our store, AND the cost of us shipping you a replacement item(s).
For damaged or wrong items shipped, we pay the cost of return shipping to our store, AND the cost of us shipping you a replacement item(s).
Yana Dee is not responsible for items lost, stolen, or damaged in shipping in any direction. If loss is a concern to you, your are encouraged to at least choose priority shipping (which includes a tracking number), and at most pay for delivery insurance and signature confirmation.
When shipping at our expense, we will always ship priority mail. If you want insurance or delivery confirmation, you must request and pay for this shipping upgrade.
"CUSTOM MADE" or "MADE TO ORDER" POLICY DETAILS
Any item marked "custom made" or "made to order" is FINAL SALE.
There are no returns, exchanges, or refunds on any item marked "custom made" or "made to order". It takes time, material, and skill to make an item specifically to fulfill your order, and unfortunately these resources cannot be recouped if you decide you don't like the item or want something else instead. Please contact us BEFORE placing an order if you have any questions or specific expectations about sizes, styles, colors, fabrics, or any other product detail.
An exception will be made if we are unable to fulfill your order as requested, such as if we run out of the color you selected. This is extremely rare, and we will first contact you to see if we have a satisfactory alternative option available. If no substitution works for you, we will issue a full refund. This is the ONLY situation we will issue a full refund.
CUSTOM ITEMS ARRIVED DAMAGED OR NOT AS EXPECTED
If you think there has been an error with the construction of your custom order, or you think we shipped you the wrong item, please don't hesitate to contact us! We are only human, and mistakes do happen from time to time. Before contacting us, please remember:
- Fabric manufacturing changes over time, especially with natural fibers and low impact dyes. If you order "the same" color or fabric, there will often be variation in saturation and/or weight of the fabric. If you have very specific expectations of what a fabric will be like, we recommend ordering current fabric samples before placing your clothing order.
- Digital representation of colors is never accurate. Each camera we use to take product shots, and each screen you use to view our website, is different. Again, if you have very specific expectation for the color of a fabric, order fabric samples BEFORE placing your order.
- Many hems of skirts, dresses, sleeves, and necklines are intentionally left "raw" or "unfinished". This is not an accident! We think it is super comfortable, and gives beautiful drape to clothing. It will not unravel with proper care.
- Styles look different on different bodies. For the best fit, please send your measurements for each item ordered, and also leave a note with how you like things to fit (skin tight, fitted, loose, etc). If you need help finding items that will work best with your size and proportions, please don't hesitate to contact us BEFORE ordering.
If, after reviewing the above information, you still think there is a problem with your ordered items, please email email@example.com or call (231)394-0808. Some of our retail store staff are not trained to address custom order concerns, so calls do not necessarily have a quicker resolution.
If it is determined that we made a mistake when constructing your item, or shipped your the wrong item, we will pay for shipping both ways to repair, alter, reconstruct, or replace the item you received, with the item you ordered.
To be eligible for product replacement, your item must be unwashed, unused, and in the same condition that you received it. This includes being free from: pet hair, cigarette smoke, perfume, laundry detergent or dryer sheet residue and scent, and deodorant marks. If your item does not meet these conditions, you may want to consider our alteration option instead. More details about an alteration through Yana Dee can be found at www.yanadee.com/products/repairs.
ORDER PROCESSING & SHIPPING TIMES
We commit to sending orders out as follows:
Ready to Ship or Ships in 1-3 Days: We will send out your order within 3 business days of the order being placed. This does not include weekends or major holidays. Please don't hesitate to call us if you are hoping to receive something quicker; we can usually send things out the very same day if we aren't too busy and you ask nicely!
Custom made or Made to Order: We will send out your order within 2 weeks of the order being placed.
Orders with both Custom and Ready to Ship items: We will send all of your items out together, once the custom items are made for you. If you would like to receive your ready to ship items first, simply checkout through the website twice; once for custom made items, and once for ready to ship items.
Orders take anywhere from 1 day, to 1 month or more (for certain international orders) to arrive to you, once they are shipped. At checkout, you can select from a number of USPS options; the option you select and pay for will affect the shipping time.
Please allow extra time for special occasion or event attire. We truly want you to feel confident and beautiful when celebrating weddings, graduations, receptions, awards, reunions, baptisms, holiday parties, prom, family photos, and other special events. If you are ordering an item for a particular occasion, we recommend you to order 6 weeks or more in advance. This allows enough time for an exchange (for Ready to Ship items) or an alterations (for Custom Made items that were accidentally not made as ordered).
Call for Yana Dee Wedding Photos // 12.22.2019 - 1.22.2020
Submit photos featuring Yana Dee products at a wedding for a chance to win a Yana Dee Gift Card!
- Share photo from your wedding, or a friends wedding, or a family member's wedding, of anyone wearing any of the following items made by Yana Dee:
- Wedding dress
- Bridesmaid dress
- Best Woman dress
- Flower Girl dress
- Mother of the Bride or Groom dress
- Wedding Guest dress
- Submit photos to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Single files can be attached to emails.
- Multiple photos can be shared through google drive.
- Contact us before sharing for technical assistance
- Only photos approved for commercial use should be submitted
- By sending photos, you agree that they may be used by Yana Dee Inc for newsletters, product listings, Instagram, Facebook, print ads, and/or other advertising & promotional material
- Please contact everyone in the photo and/or your professional photographer before submitting photos.
December 2019 Promotion: 20% Back
Terms & Conditions
- 20% credit back is issued on order subtotal (no credit back on tax or shipping)
- Purchase subtotal must be greater than $100 (tax & shipping charges do not contribute to the purchase minimum for this promotion)
- Multiple purchases cannot be combined to reach $100 minimum
- This promotion cannot be combined with any other coupon, discount, or promotion
- Purchase must be made between December 4 and December 31, 2019
- Any transaction involving a gift card is exempt (this promotion does not apply when you purchase a new gift card, or use a gift card as payment)
- Etsy orders are exempt
- In-stock (including sale) and custom-made items are eligible
- You must use your email address at the time of checkout (that's how we send you your personal gift card code!)
- 20% back will be issued in the form of a digital gift card
- It may take up to 7 days for your credit to be issued
- Credit is valid for 5 years from the date it is issued