For more size and color options, you can have this top custom made here.
This is an active lifestyle tank top, that is not "active wear". If you are the type to ride your bicycle directly to a business meeting in the summer, this is the top you need. It layers beautifully under any type of cardigan, jacket, or blazer, and can stand alone just as easily. This top is the perfect balance of fit, comfort, and straightforward style.
- Sleeveless scoop neck tank top
- Basic spring & summer tank
- Fully cover stitched hems
- 23" from shoulder to hem (approximate)
Available in versatile size S, M, and L.
See images for size chart.
Available in Yellow, Blush, and Blue (no longer available)
Many other colors can be custom made :)
Made from Hemp & Organic Cotton Lycra Jersey. This mid weight fabric offers good coverage, a nice soft texture, and a generous four way stretch. It is durable, breathable, and washes very well.
Machine or Hand Wash Cold Delicate, Hang or Lay Flat to Dry
Facebook, Instagram, and Emails oh my! Keep scrolling to see all the ways you can stay in the Yana Dee Loop. If you are looking for deals and coupons, make sure you sign up for our newsletter at the bottom of this page!
Please don't hesitate to contact us! We can:
- Answer questions before you place a custom order
- Help you shop with advise and personal testimonials
- Tell you about product details like current sizes, colors, and styles in stock
- Clarity policies, sale details, and more
- Tell you when your package will ship by
- Elaborate on care instructions.
Please add us to your contact list so our reply does not end up in your spam folder!
Call or text
Yana Dee Ethical Apparel
157 E Front Street
Traverse City MI 49684.
You can direct message us, comment on our posts, or tag us in your posts and stories.
You can message us, comment on our posts and pictures, or tag us in your posts and pictures.
We really love when you share pictures or stories about your Yana Dee clothes on Facebook & Instagram! Thank you for being a part of our slow fashion community.