Organic 3/4 Sleeve Midi Dress - Huckleberry Dress
For more size, color, and sleeve options, you can have this item custom made here.
This dress fit and flatters all the right places. The V-neck stays where you put it, so you can be as modest or showy as you want to be. Comfortable for everyday wear, and dresses up wonderfully for dinner or a special occasion.
- Mid length 3/4 sleeve dress
- V-Neck crosses in front for easy nursing
- Faux-wrap skirt for easy movement and maternity
- 23" from waist to hem
Available in versatile sizes S/M and M/L. See images for size chart.
Colors & Fabrics
Pictured in Storm. Also available in Black
See drop down menu for all ready-to-ship colors.
Made from Bamboo or Soy and Organic Cotton Jersey with 3-5% Spandex. This lightweight, breathable fabric has a comfortable four way stretch, lovely soft feeling, and beautiful drape.
Care InstructionsMachine or Hand Wash Cold Delicate, Hang or Lay Flat to Dry
Please don't hesitate to contact us! We can:
- Answer questions before you place a custom order
- Help you shop with advise and personal testimonials
- Tell you about product details like current sizes, colors, and styles in stock
- Clarity policies, sale details, and more
- Tell you when your package will ship by
- Eaborate on care instructions.
Our store team is available 7 days a week, 10am-6pm EST. (except some major holidays.)
Please note that not everyone on our store team is trained or authorized to handle every question, concern, or request. It may take up to 3 days for management to reply.
Please add us to your contact list so our reply does not end up in your spam folder!
Call or text
Visit or Snail Mail
Yana Dee Ethical Apparel
157 E Front Street
Traverse City MI 49684.
You can direct message us, comment on our posts, or tag us in your posts and stories.
You can message us, comment on our posts and pictures, or tag us in your posts and pictures.
We really love when you share pictures or stories about your Yana Dee clothes on Facebook & Instagram! Thank you for being a part of our slow fashion community.