Organic Cotton Fabric Yarn Ball
Fabric yarn balls have so many uses, the only limit is your imagination! Here are our favorite ways to use.
- Weave or crotchet rugs
- Tie up tomatoes and other trellising garden plants
- Macrame plant hangers
- Refinish cat scratch posts
- Drawstring for clothing or stuff sacks
- Tie up wrapped gifts
- Braid in your hair
- Secure bundles of clothing for seasonal storage
Wide range of colors available in limited quantities. Leave a note with your preferences and we'll do our best to fulfill your request, or contact us before ordering to be sure the colors you want are currently in stock.
Size varies. These fabric balls average about 15" circumference. The yarn "width" averages about 1". It can be pulled tight to make it roll into more of a round "yarn".
This fabric yarn is the edges of the thousands of yards of organic cotton fabric we use in the studio to make clothing. The fiber content varies from color to color, but all contain a lot of Organic Cotton. Other fibers may include Bamboo, Soy, Hemp, and/or 3-5% spandex.
Please don't hesitate to contact us! We can:
- Answer questions before you place a custom order
- Help you shop with advise and personal testimonials
- Tell you about product details like current sizes, colors, and styles in stock
- Clarity policies, sale details, and more
- Tell you when your package will ship by
- Elaborate on care instructions.
Please add us to your contact list so our reply does not end up in your spam folder!
Call or text
Yana Dee Ethical Apparel
157 E Front Street
Traverse City MI 49684.
You can direct message us, comment on our posts, or tag us in your posts and stories.
You can message us, comment on our posts and pictures, or tag us in your posts and pictures.
We really love when you share pictures or stories about your Yana Dee clothes on Facebook & Instagram! Thank you for being a part of our slow fashion community.