Viola Skirt (Custom Made)
This is a lovely, luscious, versatile skirt has a beautiful drape and flow. The unique asymmetrical bias cut designs offers full coverage and versatile wearing options. Reversible, this skirt can be worn with the silk charmeuse side showing to dress it up, or with the more textured, linen-like hemp side showing to dress it down.
- Ruffle wrap skirt
- Unique bias cut for minimal bulk and maximum coverage
- Adjustable and versatile fit
- Maxi wrap skirt is 38" long (can be customized)
Made to order in sizes XS-3X or Custom.
See images for size chart and measurement guide.
Pictured in Amethyst.
See images and drop-down menu for all available colors.
Made from Hemp Silk Charmeuse. This luscious, dressy fabric is unique, durable and versatile. With two distinct textures the hemp side is natural, textured weave, and faces in. The silk side shows on the outside in a glossy sheen of the silk.
Machine or Hand Wash Cold Delicate, Hang or Lay Flat to Dry
Facebook, Instagram, and Emails oh my! Keep scrolling to see all the ways you can stay in the Yana Dee Loop. If you are looking for deals and coupons, make sure you sign up for our newsletter at the bottom of this page!
Please don't hesitate to contact us! We can:
- Answer questions before you place a custom order
- Help you shop with advise and personal testimonials
- Tell you about product details like current sizes, colors, and styles in stock
- Clarity policies, sale details, and more
- Tell you when your package will ship by
- Elaborate on care instructions.
Please add us to your contact list so our reply does not end up in your spam folder!
Call or text
Yana Dee Ethical Apparel
157 E Front Street
Traverse City MI 49684.
You can direct message us, comment on our posts, or tag us in your posts and stories.
You can message us, comment on our posts and pictures, or tag us in your posts and pictures.
We really love when you share pictures or stories about your Yana Dee clothes on Facebook & Instagram! Thank you for being a part of our slow fashion community.