Natalia Pocket Dress (Custom Made)
For stock sizes and colors that ship fast, you can order this dress here.
Beat the heat in this simple hemp summer pocket dress. The bodice is cut on the bias for added size versatility. The fabric does not stretch, but this dress will "warm up" to your unique body shape, feeling like a long loved vintage dress in no time.
- Sleeveless minidress
- Scoop neck
- Wide shoulder straps
- Single deep front pocket (off center)
- Adjustable drawstring is flattering and accommodates early maternity.
- 36" from shoulder to hem (can be customized)
Custom made to order in XS-3X or from your measurements.
See images for size chart and measurement guide.
ColorsPictured in Rose Ticking.
See image in listing and drop down menu for all color options.
Made from Hemp & Organic Cotton Ticking. This lightweight fabric feels like a light linen, with a bit of structure and texture. It is the thinnest and most breathable of all our straight weave fabrics.
Machine or Hand Wash Cold Delicate, Hang or Lay Flat to Dry
Facebook, Instagram, and Emails oh my! Keep scrolling to see all the ways you can stay in the Yana Dee Loop. If you are looking for deals and coupons, make sure you sign up for our newsletter at the bottom of this page!
Please don't hesitate to contact us! We can:
- Answer questions before you place a custom order
- Help you shop with advise and personal testimonials
- Tell you about product details like current sizes, colors, and styles in stock
- Clarity policies, sale details, and more
- Tell you when your package will ship by
- Elaborate on care instructions.
Please add us to your contact list so our reply does not end up in your spam folder!
Call or text
Yana Dee Ethical Apparel
157 E Front Street
Traverse City MI 49684.
You can direct message us, comment on our posts, or tag us in your posts and stories.
You can message us, comment on our posts and pictures, or tag us in your posts and pictures.
We really love when you share pictures or stories about your Yana Dee clothes on Facebook & Instagram! Thank you for being a part of our slow fashion community.