Joanna Wrap Dress (Custom Made)
This beautiful dress is perfect for spring and summer. It can be worn to various occasions such as a wedding, a fancy date night, or even on a regular day when you want to dress up a little! This dress is great for whatever occasion you choose to wear it for. It is unique, comfortable, and flattering. It is also custom made to be the perfect fit.
- Maxi wrap dress
- Adjustable V-neck (perfect for nursing)
- Pearled stitching
- Available in sleeveless (pictured) and long sleeve
- Available in single layered bodice (pictured) and lined bodice
- 51" length from shoulder to hem (can be customized)
Made to order in sizes XS-3X or Custom.
See images for size chart and measurement guide.
Pictured in River.
See images and drop-down menu for all color options.
Made from Bamboo or Soy and Organic Cotton Jersey with 3-5% Spandex. This lightweight, breathable fabric has a comfortable four way stretch, lovely soft feeling, and beautiful drape.
Machine or Hand Wash Cold Delicate, Hang or Lay Flat to Dry
Facebook, Instagram, and Emails oh my! Keep scrolling to see all the ways you can stay in the Yana Dee Loop. If you are looking for deals and coupons, make sure you sign up for our newsletter at the bottom of this page!
Please don't hesitate to contact us! We can:
- Answer questions before you place a custom order
- Help you shop with advise and personal testimonials
- Tell you about product details like current sizes, colors, and styles in stock
- Clarity policies, sale details, and more
- Tell you when your package will ship by
- Elaborate on care instructions.
Please add us to your contact list so our reply does not end up in your spam folder!
Call or text
Yana Dee Ethical Apparel
157 E Front Street
Traverse City MI 49684.
You can direct message us, comment on our posts, or tag us in your posts and stories.
You can message us, comment on our posts and pictures, or tag us in your posts and pictures.
We really love when you share pictures or stories about your Yana Dee clothes on Facebook & Instagram! Thank you for being a part of our slow fashion community.