Peasant Tier Summer Dress - Custom Made Gretchen Dress
If you need an everyday summer dress that can easily go from work to play, look no further! When it gets hot, this lightweight Hemp & Organic Cotton Ticking fabric is just what you need. It is breathable, UV resistant, durable, and softens with use. This fabric learns your shape over time, just like a good pair of jeans; with frequent wear and good care, this dress will soon feel like a classic vintage dress that was made just for you.
- Mid length dress
- Sleeveless; custom made with wide or spaghetti straps
- Scoop neck in front and back
- 4 Peasant tiers of gathered fabric
- 28" from under bust (can be customized, this piece looks great when shortened to a mini dress!)
- Custom made to order in XS-3X or from your measurements. See images for size chart and measurement guide.
ColorsPictured in Fog Ticking.
See image in listing and drop down menu for all color options.
Made from Hemp & Organic Cotton Ticking. This lightweight fabric feels like a light linen, with a bit of structure and texture. It is the thinnest and most breathable of all our straight weave fabrics.
Machine or Hand Wash Cold Delicate, Hang or Lay Flat to Dry
Please don't hesitate to contact us! We can:
- Answer questions before you place a custom order
- Help you shop with advise and personal testimonials
- Tell you about product details like current sizes, colors, and styles in stock
- Clarity policies, sale details, and more
- Tell you when your package will ship by
- Elaborate on care instructions.
Please add us to your contact list so our reply does not end up in your spam folder!
Call or text
Yana Dee Ethical Apparel
157 E Front Street
Traverse City MI 49684.
You can direct message us, comment on our posts, or tag us in your posts and stories.
You can message us, comment on our posts and pictures, or tag us in your posts and pictures.
We really love when you share pictures or stories about your Yana Dee clothes on Facebook & Instagram! Thank you for being a part of our slow fashion community.