6-18 Month Rainbow Square Dress
The most unique, playful dress ever! Did you know that no two of our handmade patchwork dresses are exactly alike? But you will find a range of your favorite Yana Dee fabrics in this dress, like Hemp and Hemp-Silk Charmeuse! The original design was created to minimize fabric waste in our studio. This dress is so popular, we offer it in other kid sizes and even in an adult version. Also with the double v-neck, you can easily twist the dress around to feature the warm colors or blue colors in the front! Babies often keep wearing these dresses for a long time, until they are a short tunic worn over leggings.
- Versatile 6-18 Month size
- V-neck in front and back
- Lined bodice
- Handkerchief style hem is 13" at shortest, 18" at longest (approximate)
- 9" across waist stretches to 11" (approximate)
Black Bodice // RAINBOW Skirt: Roy G. Biv for the win!
Bodice: Made from Soy and Organic Cotton Jersey with 3-5% Spandex. This lightweight, breathable fabric has a comfortable four way stretch, lovely soft feeling, and beautiful drape.
Skirt: Assorted natural and/or organic fabrics "salvaged" from our studio cutting table. See color details below for more information. Some fabrics in the skirt contain 3-5% spandex.
Machine or Hand Wash Cold Delicate, Hang or Lay Flat to Dry
Please don't hesitate to contact us! We can:
- Answer questions before you place a custom order
- Help you shop with advise and personal testimonials
- Tell you about product details like current sizes, colors, and styles in stock
- Clarity policies, sale details, and more
- Tell you when your package will ship by
- Elaborate on care instructions.
Please add us to your contact list so our reply does not end up in your spam folder!
Call or text
Yana Dee Ethical Apparel
157 E Front Street
Traverse City MI 49684.
You can direct message us, comment on our posts, or tag us in your posts and stories.
You can message us, comment on our posts and pictures, or tag us in your posts and pictures.
We really love when you share pictures or stories about your Yana Dee clothes on Facebook & Instagram! Thank you for being a part of our slow fashion community.