You will love these reusable napkins. They are perfect for home or travel. Keep one in your car or purse for take-out. These are a must have for sustainable households! Ditch the paper napkins and use these washable, beautiful, all-natural napkins instead. Two sizes, depending on how fancy you want to be.
- Made from off-cuts of clothing patterns for a zero-waste design
- All natural fabric is healthy for you and your family
- Machine washable
You can update your desired quantity for each color napkin in your shopping cart before checking out. If you change the quantity to more than one, we will bundle them nicely into a set for you!
Because these napkins are handmade in small batches, the sizes may vary a little bit.
- Lunch size is around 13" x 13".
- Dinner size is around 17" x 17".
Colors & Fabrics
Blue Denim, Red Denim, and Light Blue Chambray: Made from Hemp & Organic Cotton.
Midnight Migration, Blue Bunting, and Blush Crepe: Made from 100% Organic Cotton.
Red Bubble Linen: Made from 100% Linen.
Machine or Hand Wash Cold Delicate, Hang or Lay Flat to Dry
Please don't hesitate to contact us! We can:
- Answer questions before you place a custom order
- Help you shop with advise and personal testimonials
- Tell you about product details like current sizes, colors, and styles in stock
- Clarity policies, sale details, and more
- Tell you when your package will ship by
- Eaborate on care instructions.
Our store team is available 7 days a week, 10am-6pm EST. (except some major holidays.)
Please note that not everyone on our store team is trained or authorized to handle every question, concern, or request. It may take up to 3 days for management to reply.
Please add us to your contact list so our reply does not end up in your spam folder!
Call or text
Visit or Snail Mail
Yana Dee Ethical Apparel
157 E Front Street
Traverse City MI 49684.
You can direct message us, comment on our posts, or tag us in your posts and stories.
You can message us, comment on our posts and pictures, or tag us in your posts and pictures.
We really love when you share pictures or stories about your Yana Dee clothes on Facebook & Instagram! Thank you for being a part of our slow fashion community.