SALE! Strand Scarf
These lightweight scarves add a fun pop of color to outfits in any season! The flattering, thoughtful pallets will work well into your existing wardrobe, and are a prefect match for many Yana Dee tops, dresses, and skirts.
- Each scarf is unique
- Can be worn once or twice around the neck
- Made from 5-10 individual "fabric yarn" strands
- Average 25" long
- Zero waste design utilizes studio scraps
Each scarf is unique, and fiber contents vary. All fabrics used are natural, and may include organic cotton, hemp, bamboo, and/or soy. Some fabrics also contain 3-5% spandex.
ColorsSee drop-down menu for current available color combinations. We don't have all of our available scarves \currently pictured. Some of the scarves pictured are not in stock. They are 50% off, what do you expect?
Machine or Hand Wash Cold Delicate, Hang or Lay Flat to Dry
Facebook, Instagram, and Emails oh my! Keep scrolling to see all the ways you can stay in the Yana Dee Loop. If you are looking for deals and coupons, make sure you sign up for our newsletter at the bottom of this page!
Please don't hesitate to contact us! We can:
- Answer questions before you place a custom order
- Help you shop with advise and personal testimonials
- Tell you about product details like current sizes, colors, and styles in stock
- Clarity policies, sale details, and more
- Tell you when your package will ship by
- Elaborate on care instructions.
Please add us to your contact list so our reply does not end up in your spam folder!
Call or text
Yana Dee Ethical Apparel
157 E Front Street
Traverse City MI 49684.
You can direct message us, comment on our posts, or tag us in your posts and stories.
You can message us, comment on our posts and pictures, or tag us in your posts and pictures.
We really love when you share pictures or stories about your Yana Dee clothes on Facebook & Instagram! Thank you for being a part of our slow fashion community.