Salvaged Leather Shoulder bag - Saddle Color
With more capacity than a purse, this handmade shoulder-bag is perfect for work, school, or play! This stunning piece is timeless, which is perfect because it is also very durable. Made from leather that was salvaged as scraps on the way to a dumpster, this is as ethical as a leather bag can be. This rescued scrap leather features many unique markings and "raw" edges. This bag is designer-made, carefully pieced together and sewn by Yana Dee herself. No two bags are the same.
- Pockets: One inside front pocket and one outside back pocket.
- Wide Straps: widest at your shoulder, to provides ultimate comfort for you, and a healthy distribution of weight so the strap won't give out either.
- Cross-Body Design: Strap length is perfect for wearing across your body or just over one shoulder.
- Sturdy Storage: This thick leather wants to be used, and will soften over time. As the gussets push out, the capacity increases. Never worry about a pen poking through!
Currently only one available! The bag pictured is currently the only Saddle shoulder-bag we have in stock.
- Strap width: 1.5-3"
- Strap length: 44" (stretches slightly with use)
- Bag width: 12"
- Bag height: 10"
- Bag width: 2.5"
Saddle color is a light brown with warm redish or orange tones
Made from salvaged leather. This leather is both sturdy and ethical, and features many unique markings and interesting, irregular edges. By purchasing this bag, you help keep usable material out of landfills.