S/M Panel Sweater Skirt
Looking for other sizes or weights?
Click here to shop all Yana Dee Sweater Skirts
These totally unique, one-of-a-kind skirts are made from pieces of two different sweaters that we think play very well together. These are the best upcycled sweater skirts around! The tapered panels of these skirts gives a fun A-line flare to each skirt. Perfect over leggings and boots, your new panel sweater skirt will be a go-to for work, parties, and bopping around town.
- Upcycled wool sweater skirt
- Wide 5" waistband for a comfortable, versatile fit.
- Skirt can be rotated for multiple wearing options, so either color panel can be worn in front, or even off-center if you want to get funky with it!
- Skirts vary in length & weight. See images, and descriptions below for individual details.
All skirts found on this page are size S/M. This easily fits a 26-30" waist, and 35-39" hips.
Each skirt is unique! Select a skirt from the drop-down menu to pull a picture of that skirt to the top.
Skirt Fabric: Made from salvaged sweaters. We upcycle a large number of sweaters for our sweater skirt collection, and it is impossible for us to track the fiber content of every skirt. We read labels and are looking for the best real wool fiber content we can find!
Band: Made from new Organic Cotton blends which may also contain Hemp, Bamboo, or Soy. All bands contain spandex. All waistband fabric has a four-way stretch for a versatile, comfortable fit.
Machine or Hand Wash Cold Delicate, Lay Flat to Reshape and Dry
Please don't hesitate to contact us! We can:
- Answer questions before you place a custom order
- Help you shop with advise and personal testimonials
- Tell you about product details like current sizes, colors, and styles in stock
- Clarity policies, sale details, and more
- Tell you when your package will ship by
- Eaborate on care instructions.
Our store team is available 7 days a week, 10am-6pm EST. (except some major holidays.)
Please note that not everyone on our store team is trained or authorized to handle every question, concern, or request. It may take up to 3 days for management to reply.
Please add us to your contact list so our reply does not end up in your spam folder!
Call or text
Visit or Snail Mail
Yana Dee Ethical Apparel
157 E Front Street
Traverse City MI 49684.
You can direct message us, comment on our posts, or tag us in your posts and stories.
You can message us, comment on our posts and pictures, or tag us in your posts and pictures.
We really love when you share pictures or stories about your Yana Dee clothes on Facebook & Instagram! Thank you for being a part of our slow fashion community.