Periwinkle Square Dress (1-2 Years)
Take flight in this beautiful periwinkle patchwork square dress! With many different blue tones as well as a midnight migration and blue bunting bird print, this piece is perfect for the spring and summer.
- Versatile 1-2 Year size
- V-neck in the front, scoop neck in the back
- Lined bodice
- Handkerchief style hem is 16.5" at shortest, 23" at longest (approximate)
- 10.5" across waist stretches to 12.5" (approximate)
Periwinkle Bodice // Bunting Skirt: Periwinkle Hemp & Organic Cotton Lightweight Yarn Dyed Jersey, Midnight Migration and Blue Bunting 100% Organic Cotton Bird Print, and Navy Fleck Hemp & Organic Cotton Jersey
Top: Made from a blend of Bamboo or Soy, Organic Cotton, and 3-5% spandex.
Skirt: Made from assorted natural fabrics that were "salvaged" from our own studio! From silk, to linen, to organic cotton, to hemp, there are many different kinds of fibers in each dress. All material is at least 95% natural.
Machine or Hand Wash Cold Delicate, Hang or Lay Flat to Dry
Facebook, Instagram, and Emails oh my! Keep scrolling to see all the ways you can stay in the Yana Dee Loop. If you are looking for deals and coupons, make sure you sign up for our newsletter at the bottom of this page!
Please don't hesitate to contact us! We can:
- Answer questions before you place a custom order
- Help you shop with advise and personal testimonials
- Tell you about product details like current sizes, colors, and styles in stock
- Clarity policies, sale details, and more
- Tell you when your package will ship by
- Elaborate on care instructions.
Please add us to your contact list so our reply does not end up in your spam folder!
Call or text
Yana Dee Ethical Apparel
157 E Front Street
Traverse City MI 49684.
You can direct message us, comment on our posts, or tag us in your posts and stories.
You can message us, comment on our posts and pictures, or tag us in your posts and pictures.
We really love when you share pictures or stories about your Yana Dee clothes on Facebook & Instagram! Thank you for being a part of our slow fashion community.