Organic Chambray Peasant Skirt - Custom Made
This "tea" length has a secret trick; you can pull it up and fold the waist band over for a shorter, fuller skirt. Multiple wearing options mean this skirt is great for layering through the season. wear it short and flared with leggings and cowgirl boots; wear it long and flowing with summer sandals.
- Peasant tier tea length skirt
- Versatile 5" wide waistband can be worn flat or folded over
- Total skirt length 28" (can be customized)
Custom made to order in sizes XS-3X or Custom.
See images for size chart and measurement guide.
Pictured in Dark Blue Chambray.
See images and drop-down menu for all color options.
Made from Hemp & Organic Cotton Chambray. This breathable, straight weave fabric is perfect for staying cool in the summer. It resembles linen, and is lighter weight than denim. It gives great coverage, and softens with wash and wear.
Machine or Hand Wash Cold Delicate, Hang or Lay Flat to Dry
Please don't hesitate to contact us! We can:
- Answer questions before you place a custom order
- Help you shop with advise and personal testimonials
- Tell you about product details like current sizes, colors, and styles in stock
- Clarity policies, sale details, and more
- Tell you when your package will ship by
- Elaborate on care instructions.
Please add us to your contact list so our reply does not end up in your spam folder!
Call or text
Yana Dee Ethical Apparel
157 E Front Street
Traverse City MI 49684.
You can direct message us, comment on our posts, or tag us in your posts and stories.
You can message us, comment on our posts and pictures, or tag us in your posts and pictures.
We really love when you share pictures or stories about your Yana Dee clothes on Facebook & Instagram! Thank you for being a part of our slow fashion community.