Multi-color Patchwork Leather Purse
These stunning handmade leather purses are timeless, which is perfect because they are also very durable. Made from leather that was salvaged as scraps on the way to a dumpster, this is as ethical as a leather bag can be. This rescued scrap leather features many unique markings and "raw" edges; each bag is uniquely pieced together and sewn by Yana Dee herself, so no two bags are just alike.
- Pockets: Most purses have one inside front pocket and one outside back pocket. See specific bag notes below for exceptions.
- Wide Straps: widest at your shoulder, to provides ultimate comfort for you, and a healthy distribution of weight so the strap won't give out either.
- Cross-Body Design: Strap length is perfect for wearing across your body or just over one shoulder.
- Sturdy Storage: This thick leather wants to be used, and will soften over time. As the gussets push out, the capacity increases. Never worry about a pen poking through!
Select a "Bag ID Number" from the drop-down menu to pull up a picture of that specific bag (if available). Scroll down for a list of what bags are currently pictured, and descriptions of select bags.
Specific dimension vary by bag, so the measurements listed here are averages to give you an idea of the approximate bag size.
- Strap width: 1-4"
- Strap length: 44"
- Bag width: 9"
- Bag height: 10"
- Bag depth: 1.5-2.5"
Each multi-color purse is unique. Colors are warm and natural, and may include browns, tans, oranges, and redish hues. See "Specific Bag Notes" below for more information about the colors in each bag.
Made from salvaged leather. This leather is both sturdy and ethical, and features many unique markings and interesting, irregular edges. By purchasing this bag, you help keep usable material out of landfills.
Specific Bag Notes
#001 - Brown and yellowish tan throughout, with a high contrast tan back pocket on tri-color red, burgundy, and orange base.
#002 - Lightweight flap. Unique dye variation on leather under front flap. Brown, orange, red.
#003 - High-contrast cream stitching. Snaggletooth front flap. Two distinct scars on back. No pockets.
#004 - This bag is all orange/reds, and almost doesn't qualify as a "multi color" purse because the colors are all in the same family. Unique "AAO" branding on front flap. Unique distressed scar section under front flap.
#005 - Two back pockets and one front pocket, no inside pocket. Mostly lighter, natural colors. This bag has a very unique "Swiss Cheese" detail on the front pocket, under the flap.
#006 - A dark and sophisticated bag featuring mostly burgundy and brown.
#007 - Thinner Saddle color strap; a high-contrast, whimsical bag that has patches of every color, including a section of Navy Blue.
#008 - This is an especially rustic and distinct bag, featuring distress on the front flap that looks like bear claw marks. Also special to this bag is a snaggle-tooth front flap. The colors of this bag are are warm and well balanced, which keeps this unique bag from feeling too wild.
Facebook, Instagram, and Emails oh my! Keep scrolling to see all the ways you can stay in the Yana Dee Loop. If you are looking for deals and coupons, make sure you sign up for our newsletter at the bottom of this page!
Please don't hesitate to contact us! We can:
- Answer questions before you place a custom order
- Help you shop with advise and personal testimonials
- Tell you about product details like current sizes, colors, and styles in stock
- Clarity policies, sale details, and more
- Tell you when your package will ship by
- Elaborate on care instructions.
Please add us to your contact list so our reply does not end up in your spam folder!
Call or text
Yana Dee Ethical Apparel
157 E Front Street
Traverse City MI 49684.
You can direct message us, comment on our posts, or tag us in your posts and stories.
You can message us, comment on our posts and pictures, or tag us in your posts and pictures.
We really love when you share pictures or stories about your Yana Dee clothes on Facebook & Instagram! Thank you for being a part of our slow fashion community.