Mini Sleeveless Hemp Stretch Wrap Dress - Ready to Ship
This is the one-piece wonder of summer! If you want a sassy little dress that is comfortable, flattering, and so simple, this dress has you covered! The adjustable size of this dress is incredibly versatile!
- Short sleeveless wrap dress
- V-Neck crosses in front for easy nursing
- Generous ties can wrap around and tie in the front for more definition, or tie them in the back for a shift dress silhouette
- Straight cut skirt wraps generously for easy movement
- Wrap fit adjusts for maternity
- 34" from shoulder to hem
One versatile size.
Pictured in Indigo. See drop-down menu for all color options.
Made from Hemp & Organic Cotton Lycra Jersey. This mid weight fabric offers good coverage, a nice soft texture, and a generous four way stretch. It is durable, breathable, and washes very well.
Spruce is made from Soy & Organic Cotton.
Machine or Hand Wash Cold Delicate, Hang or Lay Flat to Dry
Please don't hesitate to contact us! We can:
- Answer questions before you place a custom order
- Help you shop with advise and personal testimonials
- Tell you about product details like current sizes, colors, and styles in stock
- Clarity policies, sale details, and more
- Tell you when your package will ship by
- Eaborate on care instructions.
Our store team is available 7 days a week, 10am-6pm EST. (except some major holidays.)
Please note that not everyone on our store team is trained or authorized to handle every question, concern, or request. It may take up to 3 days for management to reply.
Please add us to your contact list so our reply does not end up in your spam folder!
Call or text
Visit or Snail Mail
Yana Dee Ethical Apparel
157 E Front Street
Traverse City MI 49684.
You can direct message us, comment on our posts, or tag us in your posts and stories.
You can message us, comment on our posts and pictures, or tag us in your posts and pictures.
We really love when you share pictures or stories about your Yana Dee clothes on Facebook & Instagram! Thank you for being a part of our slow fashion community.