Bunting Square Dress (Juniors)
Perfect for picture day! No two of our patchwork dresses are exactly alike, but you'll find a range of your favorite Yana Dee fabrics in this dress. The original design was created to minimize fabric waste in our studio. This dress is so popular, we offer it in other kid sizes and even in an adult version. Girls often keep wearing these dresses for a long time, until they are a short tunic worn over leggings.
- Versatile Junior size
- A classic color palette of blues and off-white
- V-neck in the front, scoop neck in the back
- Lined bodice
- Handkerchief style hem is 28.5" at shortest, 37" at longest (approximate)
- 14" across waist stretches to 17.5" (approximate)
Navy Bodice // Bunting Skirt:
Top: Made from a blend of Bamboo or Soy, Organic Cotton, and 3-5% spandex.
Skirt: Made from assorted natural fabrics that were "salvaged" from our own studio! From silk, to linen, to organic cotton, to hemp, there are many different kinds of fibers in each dress. All material is at least 95% natural.
Machine or Hand Wash Cold Delicate, Hang or Lay Flat to Dry
Facebook, Instagram, and Emails oh my! Keep scrolling to see all the ways you can stay in the Yana Dee Loop. If you are looking for deals and coupons, make sure you sign up for our newsletter at the bottom of this page!
Please don't hesitate to contact us! We can:
- Answer questions before you place a custom order
- Help you shop with advise and personal testimonials
- Tell you about product details like current sizes, colors, and styles in stock
- Clarity policies, sale details, and more
- Tell you when your package will ship by
- Elaborate on care instructions.
Please add us to your contact list so our reply does not end up in your spam folder!
Call or text
Yana Dee Ethical Apparel
157 E Front Street
Traverse City MI 49684.
You can direct message us, comment on our posts, or tag us in your posts and stories.
You can message us, comment on our posts and pictures, or tag us in your posts and pictures.
We really love when you share pictures or stories about your Yana Dee clothes on Facebook & Instagram! Thank you for being a part of our slow fashion community.