Double Side Slit Maxi Slip On Echo Skirt - Custom Made
This fun skirt is great for the warmer months but can also be worn in the colder months with a warm top and tights underneath. This maxi skirt is perfect for the beach, a family gathering, or a even a night out. It's super cozy, fun, and versatile, as well as lightweight, and breathable (perfect for spring and summer!). Customize for a perfect fit.
- High slit maxi pencil skirt
- Versatile 5" wide waistband can be worn flat or folded over
- Skirt length from band to hem is 37" (can be customized)
- 20" side slit on both sides of the skirt (can be customized)
Custom made to order in sizes XS-3X or Custom. See images for size chart and measurement guide.
Made from Bamboo or Soy and Organic Cotton Jersey with 3-5% Spandex. This lightweight, breathable fabric has a comfortable four way stretch, lovely soft feeling, and beautiful drape.
Machine or Hand Wash Cold Delicate, Hang or Lay Flat to Dry
Please don't hesitate to contact us! We can:
- Answer questions before you place a custom order
- Help you shop with advise and personal testimonials
- Tell you about product details like current sizes, colors, and styles in stock
- Clarity policies, sale details, and more
- Tell you when your package will ship by
- Eaborate on care instructions.
Our store team is available 7 days a week, 10am-6pm EST. (except some major holidays.)
Please note that not everyone on our store team is trained or authorized to handle every question, concern, or request. It may take up to 3 days for management to reply.
Please add us to your contact list so our reply does not end up in your spam folder!
Call or text
Visit or Snail Mail
Yana Dee Ethical Apparel
157 E Front Street
Traverse City MI 49684.
You can direct message us, comment on our posts, or tag us in your posts and stories.
You can message us, comment on our posts and pictures, or tag us in your posts and pictures.
We really love when you share pictures or stories about your Yana Dee clothes on Facebook & Instagram! Thank you for being a part of our slow fashion community.