Chickadee Dress (Custom Made)
Another classic bird dress from Yana Dee! This design features our Midnight Migration bird print. It's dark and romantic but still fun and flattering. The Chickadee Dress doesn't have to migrate to the back of your closet for winter because it layers very well.
- Midi wrap dress with custom sleeve length
- V-Neck crosses in front for easy nursing
- Optional lined bodice for additional coverage and support
- Wrap skirt for easy movement and maternity
- 23" from waist to hem (can be customized)
Made to order in sizes XS-3X or Custom. See images for size chart and measurement guide.
Colors & Fabrics
Top (Storm) and Band (Amethyst): Made from a blend of Bamboo or Soy, Organic Cotton, and 3-5% spandex. This lightweight, breathable fabric has a comfortable four way stretch and a lovely soft feeling and beautiful drape.
Skirt (Midnight Migration): Made from 100% Organic Cotton Bird Print. This mid weight, straight weave fabric is durable, breathable, and has a nice structure that softens with use.
Machine or Hand Wash Cold Delicate, Hang or Lay Flat to Dry
Facebook, Instagram, and Emails oh my! Keep scrolling to see all the ways you can stay in the Yana Dee Loop. If you are looking for deals and coupons, make sure you sign up for our newsletter at the bottom of this page!
Please don't hesitate to contact us! We can:
- Answer questions before you place a custom order
- Help you shop with advise and personal testimonials
- Tell you about product details like current sizes, colors, and styles in stock
- Clarity policies, sale details, and more
- Tell you when your package will ship by
- Elaborate on care instructions.
Please add us to your contact list so our reply does not end up in your spam folder!
Call or text
Yana Dee Ethical Apparel
157 E Front Street
Traverse City MI 49684.
You can direct message us, comment on our posts, or tag us in your posts and stories.
You can message us, comment on our posts and pictures, or tag us in your posts and pictures.
We really love when you share pictures or stories about your Yana Dee clothes on Facebook & Instagram! Thank you for being a part of our slow fashion community.