Cherry Stripe Dress (1-2 Years)
This playful toddler dress is as comfortable as it is cute. The stretchy fabric grows with your girl. Plan on this go-to dress turning into a go-to tunic! With no tags, outside seams, and made from soft jersey fabric, these dresses are an easy choice for kiddos with sensitive skin or sensory issues. We have coordinating dresses for older sisters and Mom so the whole family can be comfortably dressed and looking cute.
- Versatile 1-2 Year size
- Contrasting band and stitching
- Cap sleeve (usually, some may be sleeveless)
- 21" Long (approximate)
- 10.5" across waist stretches to 13" (approximate)
Colors & Fabrics
Top (Cherry), Band (Navy) and Skirt (Red & White Stripe)Made from Bamboo or Soy and Organic Cotton Jersey with 3-5% Spandex*. This lightweight, breathable fabric has a comfortable four way stretch, lovely soft feeling, and beautiful drape. *Red & White Stripe does not contain spandex.
Machine or Hand Wash Cold Delicate, Hang or Lay Flat to Dry
- 3-5 Year Cherry Stripe Dress
Facebook, Instagram, and Emails oh my! Keep scrolling to see all the ways you can stay in the Yana Dee Loop. If you are looking for deals and coupons, make sure you sign up for our newsletter at the bottom of this page!
Please don't hesitate to contact us! We can:
- Answer questions before you place a custom order
- Help you shop with advise and personal testimonials
- Tell you about product details like current sizes, colors, and styles in stock
- Clarity policies, sale details, and more
- Tell you when your package will ship by
- Elaborate on care instructions.
Please add us to your contact list so our reply does not end up in your spam folder!
Call or text
Yana Dee Ethical Apparel
157 E Front Street
Traverse City MI 49684.
You can direct message us, comment on our posts, or tag us in your posts and stories.
You can message us, comment on our posts and pictures, or tag us in your posts and pictures.
We really love when you share pictures or stories about your Yana Dee clothes on Facebook & Instagram! Thank you for being a part of our slow fashion community.