Avita Infinity Wedding Weekend Dress (Custom Made)
For a bridal look without the seriousness and weight of a gown, add this dress to your wedding weekend suitcase! There will be no doubt who the bride is when you wear this dress for the rehearsal dinner, dance reception, or anything in between. If you have an absolutely epic wedding dress to wear down the aisle, this sassy and fun dress is perfect for all your parties and practice!
- Full circle skirt midi dress
- Lined bandeau bodice for comfortable support and secure coverage
- Wide and generous adjustable, convertible infinity straps
- 25" from waist to hem (can be customized)
Custom made to order in sizes XS-3X or Custom.
See images for size chart and measurement guide.
Pictured in Natural, a slightly warm off-white that is perfect for bridal gowns.
Bodice: Made from Bamboo or Soy and Organic Cotton Jersey with 3-5% Spandex. This lightweight, breathable fabric has a comfortable four way stretch, lovely soft feeling, and beautiful drape.
Skirt: Made from Hemp Silk Charmeuse. This luscious, dressy fabric is unique, durable and versatile. With two distinct textures the hemp side is natural, textured weave, and faces in. The silk side shows on the outside in a glossy sheen of the silk.
Machine or Hand Wash Cold Delicate, Hang or Lay Flat to Dry
Please don't hesitate to contact us! We can:
- Answer questions before you place a custom order
- Help you shop with advise and personal testimonials
- Tell you about product details like current sizes, colors, and styles in stock
- Clarity policies, sale details, and more
- Tell you when your package will ship by
- Elaborate on care instructions.
Please add us to your contact list so our reply does not end up in your spam folder!
Call or text
Yana Dee Ethical Apparel
157 E Front Street
Traverse City MI 49684.
You can direct message us, comment on our posts, or tag us in your posts and stories.
You can message us, comment on our posts and pictures, or tag us in your posts and pictures.
We really love when you share pictures or stories about your Yana Dee clothes on Facebook & Instagram! Thank you for being a part of our slow fashion community.