Lightweight Salvaged Leather Market Bag
These minimalist market bags are the perfect blend between form and function. Big enough to fit a day's worth of necessities, they have front and inside pockets to keep you organized. The lightweight, pebbled leather is sturdy and looks luxurious. Made from leather that was salvaged as scraps on the way to a dumpster, this is as ethical as a leather bag can be. Each bag is uniquely pieced together and sewn by Yana Dee herself, so no two bags are just alike.
- Pockets: Most purses have 1 to 3 outside front pockets and 1 to 3 inside pockets. See specific bag notes below for exceptions.
- Straps: Long enough to wear over one shoulder, but short enough for you to carry at your side.
- Sturdy Storage: This thick leather wants to be used, and will soften over time. As the gussets push out, the capacity increases. Never worry about a pen poking through!
Each bag is unique! Whatever your need and style, we have a bag for you. Select a "Bag ID Number" from the drop-down menu to pull up a picture of that specific bag. Scroll down for a descriptions of each bags.
Made from salvaged leather. This leather is both sturdy and ethical, and is lightweight so it won't add to your load. By purchasing this bag, you help keep usable material out of landfills.
Specific Bag Notes
#003 - XL monochromatic tan leather bag with three front pockets. 22.5" long x 18.5" high
#004 - XL tan leather bag with one front pocket and rectangular proportions. 21" long x 14" high. This would be a great bag to fill up with produce at the farmers market, because the low and wide design would keep what's on the bottom from getting smashed.
Facebook, Instagram, and Emails oh my! Keep scrolling to see all the ways you can stay in the Yana Dee Loop. If you are looking for deals and coupons, make sure you sign up for our newsletter at the bottom of this page!
Please don't hesitate to contact us! We can:
- Answer questions before you place a custom order
- Help you shop with advise and personal testimonials
- Tell you about product details like current sizes, colors, and styles in stock
- Clarity policies, sale details, and more
- Tell you when your package will ship by
- Elaborate on care instructions.
Please add us to your contact list so our reply does not end up in your spam folder!
Call or text
Yana Dee Ethical Apparel
157 E Front Street
Traverse City MI 49684.
You can direct message us, comment on our posts, or tag us in your posts and stories.
You can message us, comment on our posts and pictures, or tag us in your posts and pictures.
We really love when you share pictures or stories about your Yana Dee clothes on Facebook & Instagram! Thank you for being a part of our slow fashion community.