Black Salvaged Leather Shoulder Bag
With more capacity than a purse, this handmade shoulder-bag is perfect for work, school, or play! This stunning piece is timeless, which is perfect because it is also very durable. Made from leather that was salvaged as scraps on the way to a dumpster, this is as ethical as a leather bag can be. This rescued scrap leather features many unique markings and "raw" edges. This bag is designer-made, carefully pieced together and sewn by Yana Dee herself. No two bags are the same.
- Pockets: One inside front pocket and one outside back pocket.
- Wide Straps: widest at your shoulder, to provides ultimate comfort for you, and a healthy distribution of weight so the strap won't give out either.
- Cross-Body Design: Strap length is perfect for wearing across your body or just over one shoulder.
- Sturdy Storage: This thick leather wants to be used, and will soften over time. As the gussets push out, the capacity increases. Never worry about a pen poking through!
Select a "Bag ID Number" from the drop-down menu to pull up a picture of that specific bag. Scroll down for descriptions of bags.
Specific dimension vary by bag, so the measurements listed here are averages to give you an idea of the approximate bag size. See "Specific Bag Notes" below for more information about each bag, including relative size.
- Strap width: 1.5-2.5"
- Strap length: 43" (stretches slightly with use)
- Bag width: 12"
- Bag height: 10"
- Bag depth: 2.5"
Colors & Patterns
Black leather featuring assorted patterns, including smooth and distressed.
Made from salvaged leather. This leather is both sturdy and ethical, and features many unique markings and interesting, irregular edges. By purchasing this bag, you help keep usable material out of landfills. Some bags also feature stainless steel hardware.
Specific Bag Notes
#001 - Clean lines, distressed and smooth leather. Beautiful raw edge on front flap. No unique markings.
#002 - A generous sized shoulderbag with unique "TDY" branding on the top outside front of the flap. This bag features a patina texture to the leather throughout, and especially on the back pocket.
Please don't hesitate to contact us! We can:
- Answer questions before you place a custom order
- Help you shop with advise and personal testimonials
- Tell you about product details like current sizes, colors, and styles in stock
- Clarity policies, sale details, and more
- Tell you when your package will ship by
- Elaborate on care instructions.
Please add us to your contact list so our reply does not end up in your spam folder!
Call or text
Yana Dee Ethical Apparel
157 E Front Street
Traverse City MI 49684.
You can direct message us, comment on our posts, or tag us in your posts and stories.
You can message us, comment on our posts and pictures, or tag us in your posts and pictures.
We really love when you share pictures or stories about your Yana Dee clothes on Facebook & Instagram! Thank you for being a part of our slow fashion community.