Lemon Wrap Dress
You can be the spring in the air with this beautiful, light, and bright linen wrap dress. This limited edition dress is made from salvaged Marimekko print linen fabric, among other refined natural materials. This dress is ideal for family photos, bridesmaids, graduation, and other special spring and summer occasions.
- Adjustable wrap closure
- Lined bodice for additional coverage and support
- V-Neck crosses in front (flattering for all, functional for nursing moms)
- Maybe this has a V-back, maybe it doesn't. There have been batches of each.
- A-line silhouette for easy movement (and even maternity)
Available in versatile size S/M and M/L.
See images for size chart.
As pictured with Natural top, Caper band, and Lemon Yellow Stripe skirt.
Top and Band: Made from Bamboo or Soy and Organic Cotton Jersey with 3-5% Spandex. This lightweight, breathable fabric has a comfortable four way stretch, lovely soft feeling, and beautiful drape.
Skirt: Made from 100% Linen designed by Marimekko. This limited edition, lightweight fabric is structured, breathable, durable, and beautiful. The pattern and structure give great coverage that flatters femininity, and hides imperfections. The color variation and stunning patterns subdue and compliment the natural “wrinkle” effect that linen achieves after a day’s wear.
Machine or Hand Wash Cold Delicate, Hang or Lay Flat to Dry
Please don't hesitate to contact us! We can:
- Answer questions before you place a custom order
- Help you shop with advise and personal testimonials
- Tell you about product details like current sizes, colors, and styles in stock
- Clarity policies, sale details, and more
- Tell you when your package will ship by
- Elaborate on care instructions.
Please add us to your contact list so our reply does not end up in your spam folder!
Call or text
Yana Dee Ethical Apparel
157 E Front Street
Traverse City MI 49684.
You can direct message us, comment on our posts, or tag us in your posts and stories.
You can message us, comment on our posts and pictures, or tag us in your posts and pictures.
We really love when you share pictures or stories about your Yana Dee clothes on Facebook & Instagram! Thank you for being a part of our slow fashion community.