SALE! Gray Square Dress
A dress as unique as you are! No two of our patchwork dresses are exactly alike, but you'll find a range of your favorite Yana Dee fabrics in this dress. The original design was created to minimize fabric waste in our studio. This dress is timeless and can easily be worn all year long. We even offer this dress in kid sizes so all generations can look fabulous! Most importantly, it's very fun to twirl in!
- A stylish palette of light and dark gray
- V-neck in the front, modest scoop neck in the back
- Lined bodice for coverage and support
- Overall length approximately 35" at shortest, 49" at longest.
Available in versatile size S/M and M/L.
See images for size chart.
Charcoal Bodice // Gray Bubble Skirt : Gray Bubble Marimekko Linen, Charcoal Yarn Dyed Hemp & Organic Cotton Jersey, Charcoal Bamboo & Organic Cotton Bodice and other fabrics on the gray scale.
Top: Made from a blend of Bamboo or Soy, Organic Cotton, and 3-5% spandex.
Skirt: Made from assorted natural fabrics that were "salvaged" from our own studio! From silk, to linen, to organic cotton, to hemp, there are many different kinds of fibers in each dress. All material is at least 95% natural.
Machine or Hand Wash Cold Delicate, Hang or Lay Flat to Dry
Please don't hesitate to contact us! We can:
- Answer questions before you place a custom order
- Help you shop with advise and personal testimonials
- Tell you about product details like current sizes, colors, and styles in stock
- Clarity policies, sale details, and more
- Tell you when your package will ship by
- Elaborate on care instructions.
Please add us to your contact list so our reply does not end up in your spam folder!
Call or text
Yana Dee Ethical Apparel
157 E Front Street
Traverse City MI 49684.
You can direct message us, comment on our posts, or tag us in your posts and stories.
You can message us, comment on our posts and pictures, or tag us in your posts and pictures.
We really love when you share pictures or stories about your Yana Dee clothes on Facebook & Instagram! Thank you for being a part of our slow fashion community.