Midnight Naomi Dress
If you like to dress up and stay active in the winter, this dress is for you! This fleece dress is designed to move in, and it looks quite good too. The soft top is fitted and stretchy, to keep you comfortable and covered. The faux-wrap style skirt won't restrict your high-kicks, and will accommodate any size belly, hips, or bottom.
- Lined scoop neck bodice
- Band below bust
- Long sleeves
- Faux-wrap, slightly high-low skirt
- Total dress length ~37"-40"
This stretchy pull-over dress is available in 2 versatile sizes. Only your bust measurement is needed to find your size.
- S/M recommended for ~28"-36" bust
- M/L recommended for ~36"-44" bust
This dress is Midnight (navy blue). The Naomi Dress is also available in Terra (brown). Click here to see the Terra Naomi Dress.
Made from the following fabrics:
- The skirt is made from 100% Bamboo Fleece. This soft and cozy fabric is perfect for wearing on the coldest of days. Click here to learn more about Bamboo Fleece, or order samples.
- The bodice is made from 95% Organic Cotton Butter Knit (5% Spandex). Click here to learn more about Organic Cotton Butter Knit, or order samples.
- The band is made from Soy & Organic Cotton French Terry. Click here to learn more about Soy & Organic Cotton French Terry, or order samples.
Machine or Hand Wash Cold Delicate, Hang or Lay Flat to Dry.
How it's made
This garment was made in Traverse City, Michigan USA from sustainably sourced materials. Yana and her team carefully constructed every item in our fair wage, zero-waste production studio. Designs feature natural fabrics that were thoughtfully selected by the designer.
(Scroll down for information about kids sizes and accessory sizes.)
Contact us before ordering for personalized sizing advice.
Every body changes with time, and you will find that most Yana Dee clothing is way more versatile that what you are used to. These clothes will still fit well, even as you gain or lose a few pounds. Stretchy waistbands, wrap or faux-wrap styles, and contoured patterns help Yana Dee designs easily fit many different bodies, throughout life changes.
Pro Tips on Adult Size Selection
- Use your measurements, in inches, to find your Yana Dee size. It doesn't matter what your bra size is, or what size you wear in other brands.
- Only pay attention to the measurements that are relevant to the item you are considering. For example, don't worry about your bust measurement when ordering a skirt.
- Wrap, faux-wrap, and circle skirts and dresses can accommodate just about any hip or stomach measurement (including maternity).
Stock Adult Sizes: Additional Information
Stock Yana Dee clothing is ready to ship from our store in Traverse City. Yana Dee sizes are typically generous and versatile. If you "usually" wear a size XL, for example a size M/L or L will likely work for you for many items. The more "fitted" a Yana Dee item is designed to be, the more sizes we offer in stock. Bras, underwear, and many leggings are stocked in sizes XS-XL. Looser fit, wrap, and flowing items are usually available in size S/M and M/L. Moderately fitted items are usually available in size S, M, and L. We do our best to keep our size consistent from product to product, but the truth is, different styles fit differently. You are encouraged to contact us before ordering to learn more about how a particular design fits in each size. We have all the products and a measuring tape right in front of us, so we can figure out together if the item you are looking at on our website will work for you in person. .
Custom Adult Sizes
Some Yana Dee products are "Custom Made". This means the item doesn't exist until you order it! Even if you order a standard size, Yana will pull down the bolt of fabric in the color you choose, and cut out your dress, top, or skirt, just for you. This gives you a unique opportunity to have your clothing item made just the way you like it, to your unique proportions. Instead of picking a standard size, you might as well get out a measuring tape and provide your exact measurements! We can also add up to 4" to the length of most pieces free of charge, and are happy to take inches off as well. Maybe you have longer than average arms. Maybe you have a shorter torso and longer legs. Maybe you like your tops with extra waist coverage. Whatever your adjustment is, just leave a note to the item before you add it to your shopping cart. Always send a message before ordering if you have questions about adjustments!
Age graded sizing
Yana Dee kids sizes are based on age, and do not have a correlation to the "T" other brand use. Just like adult clothing, kids sizes are generous and versatile. Many kids items have more specific measurements right on the product page, to help you size appropriately.
- 0-6 Months: Select kids items are available in this small size. Very small people pants.
- 6-18 Months: Our smallest dress size, this may fit anywhere from 2 months up to 2 years or so.
- 1-2 Years: Many smaller people still wear this size at age 3.
- 3-5 Years: The most popular size, this dress fits lots of kids!
- 6-8 Years: Likely to work for slightly younger or older kids too.
- Juniors: The largest "kid" size. Many XS/Petite adults have found lovely dresses from this department! When the Junior size is too small, it's time to start shopping in the adult department.
Unless otherwise specified, accessories are "one size fits most adults."
We usually put at least one measurement in each accessory product listing, to give you an approximate idea of how big the item is.
Some accessories (like hats) are recommended for either babies, kids, or adults. If a product is designed for a specific age demographic, this information will be in product title, just above the product price.