Carmen Pocket Dress
Beat the heat in this simple hemp summer pocket dress. The bodice is cut on the bias for added size versatility. The fabric does not stretch, but this dress will "warm up" to your unique body shape, feeling like a long loved vintage dress in no time.
- Sleeveless minidress
- Scoop neck
- Wide shoulder straps
- Single deep front pocket (off center)
- Adjustable drawstring is flattering and accommodates early maternity
- 36" from shoulder to hem (approximate)
Available in versatile size S/M & M/L.
See images for size chart.
ColorsPictured in Teal Bubble.
See image drop down menu for current color options.
Made from 100% Linen designed by Marimekko. This limited edition, lightweight fabric is structured, breathable, durable, and beautiful. The pattern and structure give great coverage that flatter and hide flaws. The color variation and stunning patterns subdue and compliment the natural “wrinkle” effect that linen achieves after a day’s wear.
Machine or Hand Wash Cold Delicate, Hang or Lay Flat to Dry
Facebook, Instagram, and Emails oh my! Keep scrolling to see all the ways you can stay in the Yana Dee Loop. If you are looking for deals and coupons, make sure you sign up for our newsletter at the bottom of this page!
Please don't hesitate to contact us! We can:
- Answer questions before you place a custom order
- Help you shop with advise and personal testimonials
- Tell you about product details like current sizes, colors, and styles in stock
- Clarity policies, sale details, and more
- Tell you when your package will ship by
- Elaborate on care instructions.
Please add us to your contact list so our reply does not end up in your spam folder!
Call or text
Yana Dee Ethical Apparel
157 E Front Street
Traverse City MI 49684.
You can direct message us, comment on our posts, or tag us in your posts and stories.
You can message us, comment on our posts and pictures, or tag us in your posts and pictures.
We really love when you share pictures or stories about your Yana Dee clothes on Facebook & Instagram! Thank you for being a part of our slow fashion community.