Salvaged Leather Purse - Saddle Color
These stunning handmade leather purses are timeless, which is perfect because they are also very durable. Made from leather that was salvaged as scraps on the way to a dumpster, this is as ethical as a leather bag can be. This rescued scrap leather features many unique markings and "raw" edges; each bag is uniquely pieced together and sewn by Yana Dee herself, so no two bags are just alike.
- Pockets: Most bags have one inside front pocket and one outside back pocket.
- Wide Straps: widest at your shoulder, to provides ultimate comfort for you, and a healthy distribution of weight so the strap won't give out either.
- Cross-Body Design: Strap length is perfect for wearing across your body or just over one shoulder.
- Sturdy Storage: This thick leather wants to be used, and will soften over time. As the gussets push out, the capacity increases. Never worry about a pen poking through!
Select a "Bag ID Number" from the drop-down menu to pull up a picture of that specific bag (if available). Scroll down for a list of what bags are currently pictured, and descriptions of select bags.
Specific dimension vary by bag, so the measurements listed here are averages to give you an idea of the approximate bag size. See "Specific Bag Notes" below for more information about each bag, including relative size.
- Strap width: 1-4"
- Strap length: 44"
- Bag width: 8-10"
- Bag height: 9-11"
- Bag depth: 1.5-2.5"
Saddle color is a light brown with warm redish or orange tones
Made from salvaged leather. This leather is both sturdy and ethical, and features many unique markings and interesting, irregular edges. By purchasing this bag, you help keep usable material out of landfills.
Specific Bag Notes
#001 - Not yet pictured. A relatively smaller purse. Beautiful edges on the back pocket and under the flap are reminiscent of a mountain range. 3 tier front flap.
#002 - A relatively smaller purse. No back pocket. Simple and unique with no noteworthy markings.
#003 - A relatively smaller purse. Unique strap is narrower than most, with leather that overlaps in two layers over the shoulder for added support. A particularly sleek purse.
#004 - A relatively larger purse. Extra-wide and irregular strap. Solid front flap with very distinct "C11" branding.
#005 - A relatively larger purse. Consistently wide strap. Interesting pucker marks on back pocket.
#006 - A relatively larger purse. This raw edges of this bag have more fringe than most. This bag also is unique because of a branding on the front flap that says "KLO".
#007 - A relatively larger purse. Rounded, burnished front flap. Boomerang shaped scar on strap.
#008 - #018 - Not yet pictured
Please don't hesitate to contact us! We can:
- Answer questions before you place a custom order
- Help you shop with advise and personal testimonials
- Tell you about product details like current sizes, colors, and styles in stock
- Clarity policies, sale details, and more
- Tell you when your package will ship by
- Eaborate on care instructions.
Our store team is available 7 days a week, 10am-6pm EST. (except some major holidays.)
Please note that not everyone on our store team is trained or authorized to handle every question, concern, or request. It may take up to 3 days for management to reply.
Please add us to your contact list so our reply does not end up in your spam folder!
Call or text
Visit or Snail Mail
Yana Dee Ethical Apparel
157 E Front Street
Traverse City MI 49684.
You can direct message us, comment on our posts, or tag us in your posts and stories.
You can message us, comment on our posts and pictures, or tag us in your posts and pictures.
We really love when you share pictures or stories about your Yana Dee clothes on Facebook & Instagram! Thank you for being a part of our slow fashion community.