Once Upon a Thyme Patchwork Tunic
Just like good fairy tales, no two Once Upon a Thyme tunics are exactly the same. This unique zero-waste work of art was made from off-cuts of hemp & organic cotton, salvaged from the Yana Dee studio and then transformed into new patchwork yardage! Yana added a Thyme green cowl, band, and cuffs to bring some consistency to these fun and funky long sleeve minidresses. Although it looks pretty straight on the hanger, the gently contoured cut helps this dress fit and flatter with ease.
- Single layer dress and cowl
- Lined cuff and bottom band
- V-Neck, Scoop Back
- Approximately 36" long from shoulder to hem
Made from off-cut fabric, salvaged from our own studio. Materials include:
- Hemp & Organic Cotton Jersey (click here to learn more about this fabric).
- Hemp & Organic Cotton Lycra Jersey (click here to learn more about this fabric).
Machine or Hand Wash Cold Delicate, Hang or Lay Flat to Dry.