Organic Ruffle Midi Wrap Dress - Custom Jasper Dress
This dress is fun to dance in. It is a go-to for looking good as a maidenhair, at work, at dinner, and at parties. Any time you want to look your best without trying too hard, this dress will be your best friend.
- Mid length ruffle wrap dress
- Custom sleeve length
- V-Neck crosses in front for easy nursing
- Optional lined bodice for additional coverage and support
- Optional Double-V bodice has back V
- Generous wrap for secure, easy movement and maternity
- 23" from waist to hem
Made to order in sizes XS-3X or Custom.
See images for size chart and measurement guide.
Pictured on models in Black and Leaf.
See images and drop-down menu for all color options.
Made from Bamboo or Soy and Organic Cotton Jersey with 3-5% Spandex. This lightweight, breathable fabric has a comfortable four way stretch, lovely soft feeling, and beautiful drape.
Machine or Hand Wash Cold Delicate, Hang or Lay Flat to Dry
Please don't hesitate to contact us! We can:
- Answer questions before you place a custom order
- Help you shop with advise and personal testimonials
- Tell you about product details like current sizes, colors, and styles in stock
- Clarity policies, sale details, and more
- Tell you when your package will ship by
- Eaborate on care instructions.
Our store team is available 7 days a week, 10am-6pm EST. (except some major holidays.)
Please note that not everyone on our store team is trained or authorized to handle every question, concern, or request. It may take up to 3 days for management to reply.
Please add us to your contact list so our reply does not end up in your spam folder!
Call or text
Visit or Snail Mail
Yana Dee Ethical Apparel
157 E Front Street
Traverse City MI 49684.
You can direct message us, comment on our posts, or tag us in your posts and stories.
You can message us, comment on our posts and pictures, or tag us in your posts and pictures.
We really love when you share pictures or stories about your Yana Dee clothes on Facebook & Instagram! Thank you for being a part of our slow fashion community.