Linen Tunic Pocket Dress - Custom Made - Blayke Dress
This lightweight tunic dress is bright, fun, and functional. Made with patterned linen designed by Marimekko, it's cool and breezy, great for warmer weather. It's loose fitting and comfortable, drapes beautifully, and with hidden pockets you're able to stash all the daily necessities while out and about! It makes a great maternity dress as well.
- Lightweight tunic dress
- Hidden pockets
- Wide straps and scoop neckline
- Custom made to order in sizes XS-3X or Custom. See images for size chart and measurement guide.
Made from 100% Linen designed by Marimekko. This limited edition, lightweight fabric is structured, breathable, durable, and beautiful. The pattern and structure give great coverage that flatter and hide flaws. The color variation and stunning patterns subdue and compliment the natural “wrinkle” effect that linen achieves after a day’s wear.
Machine or Hand Wash Cold Delicate, Hang or Lay Flat to Dry
Please don't hesitate to contact us! We can:
- Answer questions before you place a custom order
- Help you shop with advise and personal testimonials
- Tell you about product details like current sizes, colors, and styles in stock
- Clarity policies, sale details, and more
- Tell you when your package will ship by
- Eaborate on care instructions.
Our store team is available 7 days a week, 10am-6pm EST. (except some major holidays.)
Please note that not everyone on our store team is trained or authorized to handle every question, concern, or request. It may take up to 3 days for management to reply.
Please add us to your contact list so our reply does not end up in your spam folder!
Call or text
Visit or Snail Mail
Yana Dee Ethical Apparel
157 E Front Street
Traverse City MI 49684.
You can direct message us, comment on our posts, or tag us in your posts and stories.
You can message us, comment on our posts and pictures, or tag us in your posts and pictures.
We really love when you share pictures or stories about your Yana Dee clothes on Facebook & Instagram! Thank you for being a part of our slow fashion community.